Find My iPhone for iPad ON/OFF/Activation Lock Check Via 12 Characters Serial
* This Service Will Tell You If iPhone You Want To Buy Has Activation Lock Enabled Or Not
* Use This Service To Know If 'Find My iPhone' Is Active Or Not Before Buy/Sell/Restore Some iPhone
* If You Get Mesage from Server 'REJECTED: INCORRECT, REPLACED, NOT ACTIVATED or SERVER DOWN.' Than You Must Use GSX with FindMyiPhone Service
iOS7 has a new feature called "Activation Lock"
How does Activation Lock work?
When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 7, the Apple ID and password you use for iCloud is securely stored on Apple’s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device.
Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone in iOS 7, or when you upgrade to iOS 7 from a previous version of iOS that has Find My iPhone already turned on.
IMPORTANT: THIS SERVICE WILL NOT UNLOCK/UNBLOCK YOUR iPhone
HOW IT WORKS
Send us your phone/mode details e.g. make, model, network phone is currently locked to & your phones 15 digit imei number this is located under the phone battery or by typing *#06# WE PRFER YOU TYPE *#06# AND IT WILL DISPLAY IMEI AS SOME PHONES MAY HAVE HAD HOUSING CHANGED SO IMEI ON BACK OF PHONE MAY NOT BE CORRECT
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 X check mentioned sent via email
- No Internet Connection or Credits/Logs required